Showcase your thought leadership
Nothing shows authority more than a book. Books are seriously impressive, in the way that a zingy blog (while also wonderful in its own right) just isn’t. Getting your book published is a short-cut to being a thought leader, and all the opportunities that go along with that lofty status.
Books are the gateway to higher-level clients and speaking engagements. They’re the way you influence more people and reach more people of influence.
It’s said we’ve all got a book in us.
But maybe we’ve not all got the time and inclination to do the work of writing it. That’s where I come in.
Whether you want help scoping and shaping your book, someone to walk side-by-side with you through the whole process, or someone to take it away and get it done in your voice and your style, I can help you with a 30,000 – 40,000 word manuscript of publishable standard.
- Businesses and entrepreneurs who want to level-up
- Businesses and entrepreneurs who have an important message
- Businesses and entrepreneurs who are looking to develop their authority and credibility by becoming a published author
- Sorting out ideas into an outline structure
- Having a trusted professional to bounce ideas off
- Anyone who doesn’t have time for their own writing, but knows what they want to say
- Getting that book written – if it’s something you’ve had on the bucket list, how does it feel to know you can get it done within a few months?
An intensive planning day
Regular writing time, or if you want to devolve it to me, we can talk about that.
Planning day: £550 (plus travel costs)
Monthly editing and mentoring: £200